To be entrepreneur is more than just having good ideas and starting businesses. It requires attitude, character and willingness.
Draw a DAFO to analyze which are your strong points that will support your project, and which are the weak ones that you need to improve, polish or acquire.
Further to your project, ask yourself if you have some of the following features which are the crucial to entrepreneurs:
- Strong leadership
- Goal orientated
- Initiative and decision maker
- Communicative skills
- Positive attitude
- Time manager
- Strong sense of basic ethics and integrity
- Risk taker and willingness to fail
- Highly self motivated
- Serial innovator
- Competitive spirit
- Tenacious and resolute
- Understand the value of a strong peer network
- Balanced professional and private life
Which other will you add?
Shaing is caring !