Millennials, also called generation Y , are the generation borned between 1982 and sometime in the early 2000′s and they are the youngest generation in today’s workforce.
Millennials traits and values
- Upbeat and receptive to new ideas and ways of living confident
- Lifestyle centered
- Self-expressive, confident and liberal
- Success drive and goal oriented
- «Digital natives«
- They favor recommendations from peers or friends
- Actively engaged in consuming and influencing
They are the new engine of our society and have great potential, which will require of new managerial skills to bringing out the best of them.
In this animated video you have some tips on how to encourage them.
Sharing is caring 🙂